Prospective Research Students
Please see the main page for contact, research and teaching information.
Candidates interested in doing research with me should provide the following information:
- CV (including publications, if any)
- academic transcripts (undergraduate and postgraduate)
- contact information of referees
- report of final year project or thesis
- one-page statement outlining the planned research
- funding plan (self, government, external, scholarship etc.)
A good background in theoretical computer science or formal methods of software engineering is appreciated. My research involves mathematical models of software, mathematical computation models and correctness proofs.