- Head of the Software Engineering Research and Applications Lab
Room: Erskine 314
Phone (extension): 92172
Phone (direct): +64 3 369 2172
Fax: +64 3 364 2569
Department of Computer Science and Software Engineering
College of Engineering
University of Canterbury
Private Bag 4800
I conduct research in the area of software engineering. I am particularly interested in studying and improving the way we develop high quality software, including productive teams, processes and practices, and empirical software engineering. My focus is on software requirements engineering, software architecture, and software development processes and practices. More information can be found on our lab's web page: Software Engineering Research and Applications Lab. Some of my previous publications can be found here (dblp). If you are looking for a visting scholar position, please email me for details.
- Prospective PhD students: If you are interested in software engineering research and are looking for a supervisor, please have a look here.
- Undergraduate and postgraduate projects: We offer various topics for internships (including COSC366, COSC486), BE (Hons), BSc (Hons), ME/MSc and PhD projects. A list of example topics can be found here. Individual project suggestions are welcome.
Current undergraduate courses
- Software engineering I (SENG201)
- Software engineering project workshop (SENG202)
Current graduate courses
- Software requirements and architecture (SENG404)