intelliHealth Systems Research Lab
Welcome to the homepage of the intelliHealth Systems Research Lab.
We conduct research in the area of intelligent and adaptive systems within the health domain. This includes:
- using intelligent systems for rehabilitation, diagnosis, and eventually prevention.
- modelling domains (ontological modelling) so that systems can make intelligent domain-based decisions.
- modelling patients so that systems can customise decisions.
- creating and modelling strategies (such as during rehabilitation).
- analysing data (online and offline) to provide accuracy and customisation.
- the use of gaming in health systems (currently, primarily in rehabilitation).
If you have any queries or would like to visit us, please contact Moffat Mathews.